Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rather long hiatus

A combination of a mom of three boys being very very busy, the weather not being very cooperative when we did manage to synchronise schedules, and finally a gallbladder that increasingly became truculent until it decided to bite. My gallbladder, that is. This resulted in gallbladder surgery in February 2010. I am still recovering, the proud possessor of a 2.5cm gallstone. My energy and fitness are slowly returning and I hope we will very soon be walking along the next part of the route!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anja,
I'm new on Scoutle, so I'm just having a look to see who else is in to walking, etc.
I have a blog at - http://hillcraftguidedwalking.wordpress.com/
It's mostly about my guided walking company in the UK, so the walking is probably a bit more mountainous than the Netherlands! There's a link to my website in the blogroll - click "Hillcraft Guided Walking".
Best wishes, and hope you have recovered from your operation.
Paul